Followers

Friday, April 4, 2008

Radio Show Funds Masculinists/PWNS Pitzer Feminist. Victory!

Thank you SO MUCH to Ralph Garman and everyone at the Kevin & Bean show (on the world famous KROQ) for having me on their show yesterday to represent the Masculinist Coalition. I've been a loyal listener since I was a kid and it was a real honor to be interviewed. Ralph Garman, a true champion, not only made sure the Masculinist Coalition was featured on the show but generously offered to write a check for the exact amount of cash ($150.00) Pitzer Student Senate has denied us twice!



Thanks, Ralph! I look forward to having you as a guest speaker in the near future and will be sure to let you know how your money is being spent. Your generosity has sparked a wave of emails from people looking to donate/help out in any way they can and I couldn't be more grateful for the amount of exposure and positive support you helped generate. The Masculinist Coalition will forever be indebted to KROQ and the Kevin & Bean show. Anytime you're interested in having me back on the air please don't hesitate to ask.

Did you miss the interview? I've uploaded the entire thing for your streaming pleasure below. Towards the end of the interview Pitzer's Feminist Coalition president Phoebe calls in to voice her opinion. She actually agrees to let our group exist and leave us alone! Thank you Phoebe! It almost makes me want to post victory.jpg again.



Thanks again to Ralph, everyone at the Kevin & Bean show and all the wonderful people who have taken the time to contact me. My inbox is being bombarded, but I'll do my best to respond to all of you. If you're interested in supporting the Masculinist Coalition in any way, please contact me or buy a shirt here (we get 90% of the profits).

The Masculinist Coalition will meet tomorrow (Thursday) at 6:33pm in front of the Grove House. I'll be sure to post an update.

Dashiell Driscoll
President of Pitzer's Unofficial Masculinist Coalition
http://masculinists.org

Original here

No comments: