stu·pid [stoo-pid, styoo-] –adjective
1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.
2. characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question.
Stupidity is of course right up our alley; and, as they say, "It takes one to know one." Hence:
1. Anna, here's a tip: go back and finish the 6th grade.
(Photo by py0tr3).
(Photo by aperrypic).
3. Next to Bewar of Dog.
(Photo by espelina).
4. Monorail? Memorial? Memorail? Regardless, someone's train left the station a long time ago.
(Photo by Stephan Segraves).
5. Seek help.
(Photo by archigeek).
6. We can't spell either but, come on, that sign's been around for more than just a few days.
(Photo by Donna B. Cooper).
7. Spelling phonetically I get but bi-hide? Sounds like something Anne Heche might call her favorite leather jacket.
(Photo by heathercore).
8. Bad customer! Bad customer!
(Photo by juliebee).
9. Out of a garbage can is where I prefer to shop for shellfish.
(Photo by Adam Melancon).
10. So clowes but yet so far.
(Photo by mickaul).