Followers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pedobear & Loli - Halloween 2008

Pedobear & Loli - Halloween 2008 by SIRBERUS.
My girlfriend and I made probably the most epic costumes to date.

Edit: Welcome everyone... glad you like the costumes =).

If you are coming here from some place other than digg or reddit, I'd appreciate a link so I know how far this has spread. (I'm not a pro-account flickr user, so I have no referral data).


Also, for you curious visitors... this is a homemade costume.

The Adult Footy Pajamas came from www.SnugAsABug.com (really great company and helpful/nice people. let them know I sent you ;))... the head is paper mache ontop of a "punch balloon" picked up from the super market, the mouth/snout is Crayola Magic Clay or something like that (its really light and air dries).

Inside I rigged a bike-helmet so I have full motion to look around.

And the mouth is screen-door material painted pink so I can see through fine.


Double Edit:

For all of you without souls/the ability to laugh at stuff... I am not 'glorifying' anything... it's a costume... of a cartoon bear.

If you are offended by a cartoon bear, I can't wait to see you on halloween dealing with hoards of people dressed as Lucifer (you know, the guy that tortures souls for eternity, pits of fire, etc.). Or is that acceptable? lol.

Original here

No comments: