Followers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

TOP 10 Sexiest Stormtroopers

A certain number of women have discovered something that could be the downfall of men. Dressing up in iconic costumes and parading themselves around a convention center full of possible virgins. Now I know, Star Wars fans are not all loser, virgin, uber-nerds and I agree because I’m a Star Wars fan and I get laid almost yearly. In between those 3-minute, semi-yearly intervals I came up with the TOP 10 Sexiest Stormtroopers.

Number 10

stormtrooper12

Number 9

stormtrooper10

Number 8

stormtrooper2

Number 7

stormtrooper5

Number 6

stormtrooper1

Number 5

stormtrooper8

Number 4

stormtrooper7

*image found at RisingSun.net

Number 3

stormtrooper3

Number 2

stormtrooper13

Number 1

stormtrooper6

*image found at SithVixen.com

Original here

No comments: