Followers

Saturday, March 1, 2008

These Kids Will Certainly Make You Smile

I just love kids. I adore it when they do things without a clue. It is innocent and it is pure. I hope these images will help you in some way to get rid of your stress, even if it’s for the time being. Enjoy….

3.jpg
( Sorry mom! That guy just gave me 5 bucks to do this. Sorry! )
1.jpg
( This sack really makes the slide scaryyyyyyyyyyyy )
4.jpg
( Dont’ worry Dad, it’s hot here. You are just sweating )
5.jpg
( No water park? No problem! )
11.jpg
( Whoever passes out first will get their face painted. Shouldn’t have drank so much Sucker! )
2.jpg
( That’s what you get for jumping into the water. It’s time to dry )
7.jpg
( Now I know why cats can’t be trained as good as dogs )
8.jpg
( Well, Well. It was just one time. I won’t skip class again. Would you stop it now ? )
9.jpg
( Hey you are cute. What’s your number? )
10.jpg
( Dog - A baby’s best friend )
121.jpg
( I hope nobody catches me )
13.jpg
( Mom, we are watering the plants just like you asked us to )
14.jpg
( Me first, me first )
15.jpg
( Ok! what just happened? )
16.jpg
( Bigger than your’s )
17.jpg
( Can you do this? )
18.jpg
( I got you )
19.jpg
( If frogs ever become endangered, we know why )
20.jpg
( This is why I have more balls than you )
21.jpg
( I love watermelon. I ain’t sharing, you pig )
22.jpg
( I will fix it mom. I know how to do it )
23.jpg
( How come he gets all the beef and chicken and I have to settle for milk )

If you enjoyed these images please subscribe. There will be something each weekend that will make you laugh or at least smile.

Original here

No comments: